The RJ Moeller Show: The Gang Solves America's Problems
In this latest episode of the podcast, The Gang (R.J., Matt, Brandon and Joe) is up to the task of solving all of America's problems in one hour—or at least figuring out what the proper etiquette is when a little kid spits up on your shoes while in line at Chipotle.
Topics/stories covered include:
- President Obama claims GOP wants "dirty air, dirty water"
- Cain ahead of Obama in recent poll
- Packs of wild dogs roaming St. Louis
- Friend-of-the-show Jason Burkey's new movie, October Baby
- Liberal evangelicals bash the rest of us in The New York Times
- Communist Party USA leaders show up at Occupy Chicago
- One of Dennis Prager's most important columns on "classism"
You can stream or download the episode below, or find us on iTunes!