The RJ Moeller Show: The Gang Solves America's Problems
In this latest episode of the podcast, The Gang (R.J., Matt, Brandon and Joe) is up to the task of solving all of America's problems in one hour—or at least figuring out what the proper etiquette is when a little kid spits up on your shoes while in line at Chipotle.
Topics/stories covered include:
- President Obama claims GOP wants "dirty air, dirty water"
- Cain ahead of Obama in recent poll
- Packs of wild dogs roaming St. Louis
- Friend-of-the-show Jason Burkey's new movie, October Baby
- Liberal evangelicals bash the rest of us in The New York Times
- Communist Party USA leaders show up at Occupy Chicago
- One of Dennis Prager's most important columns on "classism"
You can stream or download the episode below, or find us on iTunes!
Share this Article
I can't find a non-itunes rss feed for the podcast - any help?
Obamacare is too costly for our nationAndrew Stanton in Obamacare and the Concession on...
The author contends that the selfless characteristic of Biblical Christianity does not harmonize with the libertarian view of self-interest.
The government will never make "wise" budget cuts. They'll never make any budget cuts at all. Only in the fantasyland of DC can a 4% (instead of a 6%) *increase* be called a cut.