The Gang Says Bye to Matt
It's a sad day for The RJ Moeller Show, but it's also a proud one. Our newsman Matt Levon left today for the Air Force's basic training near San Antonio, Texas. But before embarking on a new and exciting journey, Matt recorded one last episode of the podcast.
Here's a picture of the first political discussion Matt and I had in camping chairs near the Warren Dunes in Michigan (circa 2007):
We honor Matt's service to his country and will miss him dearly!
Here are some links to the stories we yapped about:
- Herman Cain's accused of sexual harassment
- Bad weather for the OWS peeps (who could just go home at any time ... like the Tea Partiers)
- 16-foot python found in Everglades
- Domino's employees burn down their competitor's Papa John's store
- Michael Moore wants a new economy, but has no plans for to how build one
- Dennis Prager's column on evangelicals and science.
You can stream the episode live by clicking Play below, or find us on your iTunes.