The Gang Says Bye to Matt
It's a sad day for The RJ Moeller Show, but it's also a proud one. Our newsman Matt Levon left today for the Air Force's basic training near San Antonio, Texas. But before embarking on a new and exciting journey, Matt recorded one last episode of the podcast.
Here's a picture of the first political discussion Matt and I had in camping chairs near the Warren Dunes in Michigan (circa 2007):
We honor Matt's service to his country and will miss him dearly!
Here are some links to the stories we yapped about:
- Herman Cain's accused of sexual harassment
- Bad weather for the OWS peeps (who could just go home at any time ... like the Tea Partiers)
- 16-foot python found in Everglades
- Domino's employees burn down their competitor's Papa John's store
- Michael Moore wants a new economy, but has no plans for to how build one
- Dennis Prager's column on evangelicals and science.
You can stream the episode live by clicking Play below, or find us on your iTunes.
Share this Article
I can't find a non-itunes rss feed for the podcast - any help?
Obamacare is too costly for our nationAndrew Stanton in Obamacare and the Concession on...
The author contends that the selfless characteristic of Biblical Christianity does not harmonize with the libertarian view of self-interest.
The government will never make "wise" budget cuts. They'll never make any budget cuts at all. Only in the fantasyland of DC can a 4% (instead of a 6%) *increase* be called a cut.